File an application with Maltese Lotteries and Gaming Authority.
- Feasibility study & Business plan
- Applicants personal and corporate information.
- Details of newly registered Maltese company
- Chose the right software to run online.
- Certification process – Approval of software and company’s internal control system and issuance of license.
Types of Licenses:
- Class 1:
For operators managing their own risk on repetitive games. This class covers casino-type games, skill games and online lotteries.
- Class 2:
For operators managing their own risk on events based on a matchbook. Under this class falls fixed odds betting, pool betting and spread betting.
- Class 3:
For operators taking a commission from promoting and/or betting games. This class includes P2P, poker networks, betting exchange and game portals.
- Class 4:
To host and manage remote gaming operators, excluding the licensee himself. This is intended for software vendors who want to provide management and hosting facilities on their platform.
Appoint the following team of professionals to do the job for you.
A team of dedicated professionals: